Continuous Fiber Elastomer Technology – CFET
- The RidgeFlex Ankle Joint represents optimal balance between flexibility and rigidity due to the utilization of a proprietary material called Prepalon®.
- Prepalon® is a continuous fiber and elastomer blend
- The use of flexible elastomer provides optimum tear strength, preventing fatigue failure
- Continuous fiber blended within the elastomer provides structure and rigidity, preventing the joint from stretching.
- This technology eliminates the need for strings which do not provide any support in rotation or A-P movement.
- Material technology allows for bold concepts which led to the creation of the tendon design. The tendon design offers a smooth movement while providing proper support in the sagittal plane and rotational control.
- Combination of flexible elastomer and continuous fiber blend for rigidity allows for optimum balance of smooth movement and rigid support.
- No need to compromise the tear strength by using a higher density elastomer for more support. Higher density in elastomer means weaker tear strength, thus compromising the structural integrity of the joint.
|RFD-100||RidgeFlex Ankle Joint, Dorsi Assist|
|RFDX-300||RidgeFlex Extreme Ankle Joint-Dorsi Assist|
|RFS-100||RidgeFlex Ankle Joint, Standard|
|RFS-100-DM||RidgeFlex Ankle Joint, Dummy|
Pediatric RIDGEFLEX Ankle Joint
|PRFD-200||Pediatric RidgeFlex Ankle Joint, Dorsi Assist|
|PFRS-200||Pediatric RidgeFlex Ankle Joint, Standard|
|PRFS-200DM||Pediatric RidgeFlex Ankle Joint, Dummy|