The NEW Eclipse Suspension Sleeve provides extreme durability and comfort for your patient. Imagine not having to replace suspension sleeves every 3 months. A unique combination of materials and smart design, ST&G has created a superior suspension sleeve that offers high performance and secure fit.
- Reinforced silicone and strategically located Parylene® coating provides maximum durability.
- Dual sleeve design with non-slip inner strip of surface provides a maximum airtight seal which eliminates slippage. This revolutionary patent pending design helps keep the sleeve in place even during the most strenuous activity.
- Depending on activity, the Eclipse sleeve easily slides over itself to adjust for length.
- The Parylene® coating does not inhibit knee flexion which allows for excellent performance and comfort.
- The Eclipse offers a platinum cured medical grade silicone with a Parylene® surface which reduces surface friction between the sleeve and skin helping in the prevention of skin shear for fragile skin and blister reduction.
- The smooth and silky coating allows for clothing to naturally hang and not bunch up.
Warranty: 120 day warranty against defect and workmanship.
Suggested HCPCS code(s): L5685
|3400B-XS||Black Suspension Sleeve – Extra Small||35cm – 41cm / 13 3/4in – 16 1/8in|
|3400B-S||Black Suspension Sleeve – Small||41cm – 49cm / 16in – 19 1/4in|
|3400B-M||Black Suspension Sleeve – Medium||49cm – 55cm / 19 1/4in – 21 3/4in|
|3400B-L||Black Suspension Sleeve – Large||55cm – 62cm / 21 3/4in – 24 1/2in|
|3400T-XS||TAN Suspension Sleeve – X-Small||35cm- 41cm (13 3/4 -16 1/8 in)|
|3400T-S||Tan Suspension Sleeve – Small||41cm – 49cm / 16in – 19 1/4in|
|3400T-M||Tan Suspension Sleeve – Medium||49cm – 55cm / 19 1/4in – 213/4in|
|3400T-L||Tan Suspension Sleeve – Large||55cm – 62cm / 21 3/4in – 24 1/2in|
Measure circumference 15cm (6in) above mid-patella and choose the correct size.