LS-627A Standard – S thru XL
(25” – 45” circumference, 9 1/2” height back panel)
LS-627B Maximum – 2XL thru 4XL
(45” – 60” circumference, 9 1/2” height back panel)
The NEW Balboa Comfort LSO is a universal lumbar orthosis which provides sagittal control from an anterior and posterior rigid panel. The Balboa Comfort LSO has a flexible pulley system which allows for maximum comfort and fit. A dual handle pulley system allows for the patient to receive equalized compression throughout the brace.
Warranty: 90 days
Indications include but are not limited to:
- Low back pain, sprains and strains, and scoliosis
- Lumbar disc displacement, disc degeneration, disc herniation, and compression fractures
- Post-operative laminectomy, post-operative discectomy, IDET procedure, spondylolisthesis, post-operative fusion, spinal stenosis, and osteoporosis
- Removable rigid posterior panel extends from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra offering equalized compression and support
- Lightweight low profile rigid anterior panel is built into the belt and provides additional abdominal comfort and support
- Flexible pulley system contours and conforms to the patient’s body type which allows the patient to adjust easily for desired comfort when standing or sitting
- Easy to use dual handle pulley helps provide equal compression as well as aids patients with arthritic hand issues and muscle weakness
* Medical advice should be sought on the appropri-ateness and the condition under which any given spinal bracing system should be utilized.