LS-637 Universal – S thru 4XL (25”-60”circumference)
The NEW Avalon Contour LSO, pre and post operative management bracing system allows for a progression of rehabilitation adaptability with anterior and removable lateral and posterior panels. The Avalon Contour LSO treats a variety of indications from acute and chronic pain to post operative patients, thus assisting the patient through a continuum of care.
Warranty: 90 days
Codes L0637 & L0650 Approved
Indications include but are not limited to:
- Lumbar sacral mechanical back pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative and bulging discs
- Herniated/bulging discs
- Facet syndrome
- Post-operative stabilization protocol following: Laminotomy, foraminotomy, IDET procedures, anterior laparoscopic fusion, posterior lateral fusion, and multi-level decompression
- Dual independent mechanical advantage pulley system provides precise upper and lower compression levels for maximum comfort, control, support, stability, and pain relief
- Removable contoured padded posterior and lateral panels provides maximum comfort and support when sitting or standing
- Low profile anterior panel is built into the belt for greater patient comfort and compliance
- Easy to use dual independent mechanical advantage pulley handles help with patients who have trouble with arthritic hand issues and muscle weakness
* Medical advice should be sought on the appropri-ateness and the condition under which any given spinal bracing system should be utilized.